MM10 Cable Management Racks, 16.25 channel depth, 7', black
• Honeycomb side rails designed to maximize the airflow of network equipment: Combined with baffles, manages intake and exhaust air creating cold aisle/hot aisle distribution from side vented equipment.
• High density racking solution: 45 rack units front and rear.
• Choice of vertical management: A solution for every application; vertical cable management cage with individual rack unit fingers and hinged door, vertical cage with hinged access latches, and cable management rings.
• Patented channel construction: Protects and conceals your horizontal cabling like no other rack.
• Built-in top trough with waterfalls: Gives bend radius control and cable routing.
• Open channels top and bottom: Allows floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables.
• EIA hole pattern front and rear of channel: Supports equipment shelves and heavy electronics while power strips and other accessories can be mounted to the rear rail without using additional rack space.
• Can be assembled as a 19" or 23" rack: No additional hardware required; no need to stock two sizes of racks.
• Footprint 23.75" W x 21.5" D (when assembled as a 19" rack and rear base angle turned in): Stays within a 2' square footprint.
• Speed nuts included: Increases speed and ease of assembly, while adding extra strength to your rack--Speednut eliminates the need for a second wrench.
• Rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment mounting screws: Do not have to purchase as separate items; money saving.