Harness Assembly, 12-fiber, MPO(M)/LC Duplex, A-B Polarity, 50-micron LOMF, 6 meters, Staggered Breakout Legs
Ortronics harnesses are used to break out the MPO-fitted trunk cable into LC duplex connectors to plug directly into the active device. Each harness has a 12-fiber MTP*/MPO pinned (male) connector on one end and 6 duplex LC furcation tubes on the other. Each leg of the LC end can be either identical in length or each leg can be staggered 30mm (1.18”) longer than the tube before it; another way to minimize and manage excess cable slack.
• 12-fiber harness configuration: Enables evolutionary growth -- add a harness kit each time you add a blade.
• Various harness lengths: Allow flexibility in locating the MPO panel with respect to the SAN hardware.
• Smaller 12-fiber cable on the MPO end of the harness: Provides reduced cable congestion and cable bulk versus standard patch cords.
• Staggered LC legs reduce cable bulk: Facilitates cleaner cable management.
• Reduced cable congestion: Simplifies moves, adds and changes.