Clarity 10G modular patch cord, yellow, 5', 10 Gigabit, four-pair UTP stranded 26 AWG PVC/CM, center tuned with Clarity connecting hardware for optimum installed performance using Ortronics Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology.
• ETL third party tested and verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2-10 10G channel specifications: Ensures Category 6A component performance.
• Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications.
• Center tuned technology: Elevates the performance of Clarity 6 connector union.
• Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology: Maintains pair integrity through the plug termination allowing mating hardware to be designed/tuned to these cords.
• Snagless plug design: Protects plugs when pulling through pathways or cable managers.
• Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life.
• Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring: Provides universal wiring ability.
• Improved signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel.
• Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.